Thursday, December 31, 2009

Biggest Loser Motivation Day #17



Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left: 80
Lbs Lost: +1.4
Lbs to Go: 26.6
Current Weight: 180.4



So my sister-in-law now is going to be reading this blog! Oh crap! One more person to find out that I'm gaining and not losing weight. Well if thats not a motivator I dont' know what will be. But has it worked for me. No! I'm still into my same old lazy fatness routine! What is wrong with me and why can't I just get my butt back into gear. I just looked back through my calendar of 2009 which I'm sad to report but only had 62 stickers for the whole year!!! (Stickers represent days I went to the gym) And to make it worse 17 of those stickers were from the month of October when I was training for the Halloween Half Marthon.


The year 2008 for the first half of it before I met Jeff had a sticker almost 5 days a week!!! Thats 120 stickers for just the first 6 months!! Do you know what this means??? It means I suck at maintaining gym time when I get into relationships or rather get married! Suddenly my whole existence becomes about wanting to be with them instead of making them want to be with me by looking good! What is wrong with us females? To put it properly I will quote Gerard Butler (whom I'm in love with) from 'The Ugly Truth' and he stated, "If you want the man to like you, get on a treadmill!" or something like that!

Okay someone please get my butt on a treadmill! I am going to the gym tomorrow or my butt is SOL!

2 comments:

theSorensen's said...

Candice...will you get my butt on a treadmill too!!?! :) I am right there with you...the only time I seem to lose weight or be in shape, is when I'm single! LOL Seriously we need to motivate each other! See who can get the most stickers in a week! Ha Ha

Mary said...

I love that movie & Gerard Butler! If going to the gym is really important to you then you HAVE to make it a priority NOW. After you have a kid, it becomes about 25 X's more difficult to get to the gym. Anyway...you can do it! Especially if you've already signed up for the marathon, there's no option other than running. Good luck :)