Sunday, December 20, 2009







Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left: 83
Lbs Lost: +3.8
Lbs to Go: 28.8
Current Weight: 182.8

I have officially come to the conclusion that my scale does not understand what it is I'm trying to do here. I had 3 bowel movements yesterday which should clearly indicate I was a little plugged up therefore I should weigh less rather than more. I jumped on the scale after my shower and it said 179 so I jumped off and weighed myself again with a clear and happy smile on my face to be back in the 170's again. But then it said I was 180.8 so I jumped off and it said again 179 so I jumped back on and this time it said for the next three times 182.8. How is this possible! I am supposed to be losing weight not gaining!
Now week 2 of the biggest loser can mean weight gain, not always but can.. however this is my week 1! I'm so humiliated every time I have to put this down. It doesn't make any sense that the moment I declare to the world my weight and how much I want to lose it that I start gaining. I mean for nearly 4 months I have maintained the weight of 172-178 going up and down and all of a sudden I'm more than that! I demand a recount and a new scale because this one clearly does not understand what we are going for here.

1 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

go an buy a new scale! that one clearly is broken!