Friday, December 18, 2009

Biggest Loser Motivation Day # 4

** This is not a pic of me***






Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left: 85
Lbs Lost: +1.2
Lbs to Go: 26.6
Current Weight: 180.6



I completely forgot to mention that yesterday I was speaking to my 5 month old prego sister who just advised me that although I can't disclose her weight... I weigh MORE than her. That's right folks, I weigh more than my prego sister! Now if that doesn't blow your mind and officially make you want to cry... well it sure made me!!

So this morning I learned that the professional opinions from which I consulted yesterday were wrong in their advice. I should remember to always listen to my husband who told me to take the higher # in the weight difference I received yesterday. I got on the scale this morning and I weighed 180.6 so I guess I should have stuck with the bigger weight since I'm now only 0.2 down from the higher weight yesterday! This is so depressing!

So you would think I would change my diet and officially go on one right??? Well you're wrong.. I think I'm possessed to be in this fat body forever because today while at work I was headed for my first break I went to pick up Jamie on our way to the bathroom and there happened to be a pile of Krispy Creme donuts available for all the world to engulf. Seriously! This is why I don't work that much.. to avoid the junk food that is freely given. So my dear friend Jamie, kept telling me, knowing I'm trying to get this weight off that I should eat it. She advised me that I should let everyone know she forced me so I'm claiming that. Yes I ate it and loved every bite of it! Aren't the holidays so deliciously evil! Its just wrong. PLAIN WRONG!

The rest of the day however I was very good. I had tuna and crackers for a snack which was only 70 crackers. Yay! I did have Cafe Rio Salad for lunch with no rice and took most of the tortilla chips off. So I need to just work on the snacking. Oh and the fact that I missed the gym this morning. Jeff and I didn't go to bed until 1am and then of course Nala wakes me up at 2:50am to take her out and again at 5:50! So did I get sleep, Um no!!! So what did that mean.. yep,, I didn't get up for the gym. You would think that I would since I was already up at 5:50 and I am supposed to get up at 6:10 every morning to make it to the gym by 6:30 but not this lazy A. I officially suck!

Heres to another day! Improvement is what I can hope for right! Oh and the end of the holidays so I can officially go on a real diet!

0 comments: