Thursday, December 17, 2009

Biggest Loser Motivation Day # 3


Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left: 86
Lbs Lost: 0.8
Lbs to Go: 24.6
Current Weight: 178.6


Today was a much better day! I woke up today for the first night in the last few weeks without having to get up in the middle of the night more than once to let my two dogs go to the bathroom. I felt so much more refreshed! It was wonderful. I got up and left for the gym at 10am. When I got there I still didn't weight lift today because believe it or not I am still soooo sore.
I headed up and eased myself back into running by completing two miles finishing the last 2/10ths of the second mile by running at 9mph. That definitely jump started my heart. I burned 230 calories running and then headed over and burned 170 more on the elliptical. How refreshing to complete 400 but I'm sure that wasn't good enough because my husband reminded me that the oreo cookie I ate today just took my whole 400 calories I burned off. Great! I suck!
When I got home from the gym I weighed myself and to my disappointment it said that I weighed the same yesterday. So much for chalking it up to a non bowel movement or something. Then I got in the shower and of course took my shirt off after I was inside the safe walls of a curtain since Jeff was in the bathroom too. But then he grabbed and moved the curtain back quickly to which I screamed and grabbed what I could to cover myself up! So embarrassing and not something a wife should feel she needs to do in front of her husband. I bet he hates me for it but I'm just trying to save those eyes from being disgusted. Little does he know but he is much better off! :)
When I finished my shower I somehow reluctantly stepped back on the scale and to my amazement it seemed to be going back and forth between #'s for like ever and finally settled on 178.6!!! What?!?! How could this be. Just 40 minutes earlier I was the same weight as yesterday at 180.8. So with much battles and gathering the advice of a few professional opinions (i.e. my mom and sister) I chose to keep the lower number strictly to make me feel more motivated like I've actually done something despite yesterday's horrible diet. Lets just hope tomorrow's numbers are good or at least stay the same.

Jeff and I went to his company's Christmas party down at Boondocks and I horribly ate a cookie and a couple bites of some ice cream and well at least I had veggies somewhere in my meal. But I felt much better when Jeff and I ran around like teenagers playing Laser Tag for the next two hours. I think I had sweated more doing that than when I was at the gym this morning!! Seriously so much fun and I think all gyms should be set up for just such a thing. At least we would all enjoy our workout. I could have played that for another few hours before getting bored. I did get the highest score on one game beating out my video gamer husband! I was really proud! Well I'm exhausted from today and can only hope tomorrow's day goes much better for me.
Wish me luck!

0 comments: