Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas of 2009

Christmas this year was spent with the Hawkins as Thanksgiving was at the Wilcox's/Meservy's.
Jeff and I decided to open our gifts to each other on Christmas Eve so that we could get up early and head down to Provo to open gifts at his parent's house.








We attempted a family photo here. The dogs are sure trying to get away. :)















Jeff sure surprised me buying me a beautiful watch and matching necklace and ring! I loved it so much! Thanks sweetie!





















Of course Jeff thought he was only going to get Modern Warfare II for Christmas but I surprised him with 3 other games!















Katie couldn't get away from Gavin and his toys to even open her gift. Chrissy sure loved her
Itunes gift card from us.



















Mom Hawkins expression here is priceless and classic. We put together a calendar with photos of
the family and she sure loved it! I'm glad it turned out okay! Too bad I didn't have very many pictures of Marcus to put in there.



Rockband was a hit with Jeff and the rest of the family. Sure glad he had a chance to play with everyone!




















After opening gifts we went a few blocks north to a park and went sledding. A few attempts of snowboarding happened but it was more ice than snow!





















I love how pretty the mountains are! I sure missed them last Christmas!














0 comments: