Saturday, December 19, 2009

Biggest Loser Motivation Day #5


Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left: 84
Lbs Lost: +2.6
Lbs to Go: 26.6
Current Weight: 182

Today started out not so great at all and it makes me really upset. I got up this morning early at 6:30am which was good news although it was going to make me late at the gym. I didn't arrive until 7:10am and had to be home around 8am to make it to work by 9:30. So I did my weight lifting first and pushed myself to the limit on all repetitions. It felt so amazingly good to be doing this. I realized how much I missed going to the gym and having a great workout and that accomplishment by doing it. I watched this class work out on the treadmill. The only open one was smack dab in the middle of them. So here I am running at a 6.5mph pace for a mile and they are up and down on their intervals with speed and inclines being yelled at by the trainer to keep it up. And then they would get off and go run around the gym where everyone keeps watching them. I felt myself wanting to be apart of it but of course everyone in that class was perfectly thin and I knew they were much more fit than I was physically.

I only completed 1 mile because it was 8am then and I had to get home. This is when the day became a smack in my face as to what was happening to me. I got home and weight myself on the scale to see weight gain. I knew that my eating those treats was eventually going to take a toll on me but I guess in the back of my head I didn't think it would actually happen. But lo and behold it did and I immediately thought maybe I shouldn't blog this. I placed my head against my arm resting on the wall and fought back tears telling myself I needed to change now and not after the holidays. I had to cut back on the treat snacking and make sure that my gym time was right on schedule. I think I needed this to kick myself in the butt.

I went to work and did well eating an apple and 4 crackers for a snack so that I was eating healthy but still getting the small salt craving I wanted. It worked. I had dinner and came home to eating an orange with only two handfuls of popcorn to curb my sweet cravings. I felt good with that. Dinner was again a Cafe Rio salad which isn't the greatest but I had no rice and extra black beans hoping the fiber would work for me which I must say it did because I have had 3 movements in 24 hours. YAY!! I love going poo! :) If you know me you know this.

So my day wasn't too filled. Horrible day at work. I felt like shooting myself and now I am both mentally and physically exhausted. Heading to bed and praying the scale shows a loss tomorrow morning. Time for my butt to get into gear!

0 comments: