Saturday, December 26, 2009




Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left:77
Lbs Lost: +0.6
Lbs to Go: 25.4
Current Weight: 179.6


I really think that my scale has begun listening to me since I had a nice talking to it. We are slowly getting on the same page. I am glad to see a drop in weight to bring me back into the 170s. I never in my life though I would ever be happy to say that I am happy to be in the 170s.. Isn't that a ridiculous statement! I mean really!!!

Oh the joy of seeing #'s drop on a scale even when you look in the mirror and feel like you look like you gained an extra 5lbs. Somehow it puts an extra spring in your step that day. So I am feeling really good! I knew that I just needed to live at my in-laws where they make all this good healthy food and I don't have access to all the sweets. What an idea!!

0 comments: