Thursday, January 7, 2010

Biggest Loser Motivation Day #24

Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left: 73
Lbs Lost: +3.2
Lbs to Go: 28.2
Current Weight: 182

Well the adversary (we shall call him- Fat Shadow Man) has been haunting me for a week now. Did I get my butt to the gym the next morning. Um... sadly, no! Like I would do that! Mary- thanks for the previous comment.. I know I need to do it. New motivation.. Sign up for another marathon. Salt lake Half marathon - here I come.. More importantly - OGDEN marathon! I'm ready to finally make a time that is less than 5 hours. You will be my 7th marathon and Salt Lake will be my 2nd Half Marathon! Here I come!

So I decided last night that I was going to begin the South Beach Diet today. I was busy at 9:30pm making my lunch and snacks for this when I realized... I only have HALF the ingredients I needed... well Mr Fat Shadow Man.. you won again! I didn't start the diet today which means that I am eating left overs... but have no fear everyone. I brought homemade soup and oranges for snacks... so I did okay. I guess.

This morning I woke up with Jeff at 6:30 knowing I needed to be at the gym in less than 15 minutes but my body was so sore.. I attempted snowboarding the previous day and let me tell you I hurt everywhere I thought I couldn't. That definitely was a workout of its own.. and just to confirm.. I CAN'T snowboard. I tried and I failed miserably. So did I make it to the gym.. of course not!

But today is a new day and I have new motivations. Two marathons to train for by April/May and DUN DUN DUN.. my dear friend Jamie is going to go on the lemon cleanse with me starting on Monday. So 15 days from Monday I will be 15 lbs lighter! Oh Goodness I can taste it! THANK YOU JAMIE! I always do so much better with others to help me out.

I remember when it was 4-5 of us girls when I worked at Basic all laboring together with different diets and workout routines and I never wanted to be the one who couldn't so I kept going and we all motivated each other. I needed this to happen and Jamie has become my savior!!! I love you Jamie!

So onto a new day and by the way, my New Year's Resolution is not to lose weight but to make sure my husband thinks I'm beautiful and sexy again!!! So here is to another New Year and to the love of my life, Jeffrey!

0 comments: