Thursday, December 24, 2009





Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left: 79
Lbs Lost: +1.4
Lbs to Go: 26.4
Current Weight: 180.4


I love this cartoon. I think that's a good idea. I will just keep standing there until the number changes to. I recall when Jeni was young and said she was going to stay locked in her bedroom until she was pregnant. Too funny!
So today I felt like I did really good eating wise. Didn't really eat too many sweets so I think I should stay over at my in-laws every day so I am not tempted to overeat because when you are in your own house you have it available when ever you please. I must admit though I was forced (because everyone wanted to go there) to eat a burger at 5 guys burger and fries! It was actually an amazing burger and that is saying something because I don't really care for burgers unless they are turkey burgers! So that was my downfall but at least I didn't overeat.
I'm happy I maintained rather than that phase of gaining! I was seriously becoming depressed but I'm glad tomorrow is Christmas and the holidays will be nearly over so I can get my dieting butt in gear. As for my toe that was smashed yesterday. I can walk and seem to be doing fine with it. When I push on my nail however that is another story. I haven't noticed much because I've been wearing those big boots with tons of foot room so we will see next week how I do when I"m at the gym. I truly hope I don't lose a nail over this though. I don't have a medal from a marathon to show for it this time! At least that makes it worth it more.
Merry Christmas everyone! I will blog shortly tomorrow!


0 comments: