Monday, December 21, 2009



Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left: 82
Lbs Lost: +2.8
Lbs to Go: 27.8
Current Weight: 181.8


So happy today to see the scale go down rather than up. Not down enough but down so I'll take it. Today I went to the gym, not as much cardio as there should have been but I did do it. Its much harder to do during this holiday week while my husband is at home playing our new video games like Super Mario Bros on the wii and I want to play with him.



I seem to want to eat more than he does. I wonder if its because he never eats and I do so my stomach is bigger than his. Ugh! It makes me upset. It was like I couldn't seem to get enough. I didn't do horrible but I wanted to just not eat anything and then I got really tired and that's when I knew that wanting to eat had everything to do with that as opposed to actually being hungry. Oh, the craziness of it all.

0 comments: