Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Biggest Loser Motivation Day #30




Goal Weight: 154 lbs
Days Left: 68
Lbs Lost: +1.4
Lbs to Go: 26.4
Current Weight: 180.4


I have discovered that the true weak moments in this lemon cleanse diet is in the evenings. The mornings you are full of more energy and there are things to do but at night you want to relax and have put up a full day's fight that you are much weaker to the temptation. I woke up this morning and feel fine. I'm really not any more hungry than on other days when I wake up. In fact, today I feel proud that I made it through yesterday without cheating even once!!! It seems to give me that added confidence to know that I CAN do this.

I had so many thoughts yesterday that I would still lose weight even if I took only one tablespoon of peanut butter but I didn't knowing that if I did it then I would do it everyday and probably more than I should. SO I am so proud to say I didn't! I must admit that I enjoy knowing every morning that I am being flushed out of things which I haven't even eaten. It makes me feel that much lighter.

So here is to me becoming thinner with each day! I CAN DO THIS!!!

0 comments: