Sunday, January 17, 2010

Biggest Loser Motivation Day #35


Goal Weight: 154 lbs
Days Left: 63
Lbs Lost: 4.4
Lbs to Go: 20.6
Current Weight: 174.6
Oh Sweet Victory!!! I am so relieved. Today will be my 7th day and I can't believe it but I lost almost 3lbs since yesterday! I was so beyond happy today nothing could wipe the smile and joy from my face! I am so happy to know I only have 3 more days left!
But I have bad news for me and am undecided as to what to do. Tuesday we are headed over to my brother-in-laws to hang out and play games with them all day. They want to go to Zupas which is one of my all time favorite places ever to eat and what in the world am I going to do! Sit there and watch them eat. I already had to do that yesterday while my brother ate Cafe Rio! I dont' think I am going to get off on Tuesday with them. If I did it would just be for the soup.. so at least its liquid.. but it will depend how close I am to having my weight goal accomplished. I want to lose 15lbs on this lemon cleanse and right now I am only at 8lbs.
Wish me luck and give me some feedback as to what you think I should do about Wednesday which is day 9. SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

0 comments: