Saturday, January 16, 2010

Biggest Loser Motivation Day # 34


Goal Weight: 154 lbs
Days Left: 64
Lbs Lost: 1.6
Lbs to Go: 23.4
Current Weight: 177.4
Should I be happy with my current weight? No, I'm not. Yesterday I didn't lose any weight and expected at least a 2 lb drop today and guess what? That didn't happen. I only dropped 0.8 lbs. How fare is that? What exactly is going on with my body. I didn't eat anything for 5 days and I can't remember how this happened last time I completed the cleanse but I know I dropped a full 15 lbs on it. So what is happening here??? I'm so unmotivated but today was day 6 so I just had to keep going.
I invited my brother over today since I only had to work 2.5 hours today. Truthfully, its so cold out that I'm just not motivated to do things around the house for whatever reason. And secondly, I wanted to play Mario Bros to keep me from thinking about food. And the last reason was that I needed someone in the house because I don't trust myself to not raid the pantry with small bites of food here and there. Its so hard!
I don't think I will ever do this cleanse again. I just love food too much for this! And Jeff and I want to go out to eat together and we can't because I'm on this stupid thing. So I'll stick to South Beach when I am dieting. At least I can eat although I'm restricted. So I truly hope more weight will come off tomorrow morning which happens to be my day 7.

0 comments: