Thursday, January 14, 2010

Biggest Loser Motivation Day #32


Goal Weight: 154 lbs
Days Left: 66
Lbs Lost: 0.8
Lbs to Go: 24.2
Current Weight: 178.2




Yesterday was a complete nightmare on this cleanse. It was the first time that I really had a hard time sticking to the cleanse. I knew that day # 3 was the hardest but this was ridiculous! I was fine most of the morning. Jeff and I went out to Provo and picked up a dresser his parents left behind. We got home at 4pm so I didn't take a nap knowing I had to work the next morning. This might have been the cause of the nightmare.
Around 6pm Jeff (who knows how to make some box dinners, which I don't really keep a whole stock of but have a few) Well Jeff pretends he doesn't know so I had to go in and help him make a box of mac and cheese. The smell and look of that was almost too much. I grabbed the spoon and licked the sauce off. I know its horrible! I sort of cheated! I mean there wasn't much on the spoon but more than a small taste! It dissolved instantly but it was so good. I tried stealing even one noodle from Jeff but to no avail. He kept me away and I love him for it!
So the rest of the night was okay. I didn't falter and stayed strong though I didn't want to. This morning hasn't been too bad. I am at work and actually feeling really good. People are asking if I am feeling low on energy but I am not. I feel really good. I'm averaging a little more than 1 pound a day which is good for the first few days. I know more will continue to drop off. The scale is definitely a motivator to keep me going strong! So here is to a 4th day down and only 6 more left!

0 comments: