Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Biggest Loser Motivation Day #31



Goal Weight: 154lbs
Days Left: 67
Lbs Lost: 0
Lbs to Go: 25
Current Weight: 179

Can you believe it?!?! I am actually at the weight I started at nearly 31 days ago! Its amazing. I had to gain weight and then go on this lemon cleanse to get back to the starting part. The irony! But at least I'm out of the 180's. I couldn't be happier about that! Now today is day 3 and I cant' believe I have made it this far already. I am so relieved to know that I am at the hump of the diet meaning that they say day 3 is always the hardest. So if I can make it today I can definitely make it the whole 10. I know I can do this! I have tricks up my sleeve left and right to ensure it.

Meaning, that when I wake up at 8am, I don't drink my salt drink right away to flush the system. I don't have to go to work and that's why it allows me to do this. I prolong it a few hours until I really start to feel hungry and like my body needs some nutrients. So around 10:30 I begin the salt drink which clearly bloats you for an hour until you begin the next hour of flushing it out. Well that brings me to about noon. So hurray first four hours down and only 20 more to go. Next I begin sipping on the drink throughout the day. I'm not drinking the 96oz I'm clearly supposed to.. more like only 32oz but I'm sure when my routine is messed up by going to work tomorrow, I probably will.
I generally get tired (probably from lack of food) around 3 or so. I head up to bed an hour later at 4pm and sleep for the next hour or two. Wake up and of course feel drowsy that I'm not all that hungry... so now 10 hours down and 14 more to go.. However these are the hardest hours. Around 7pm I am extremely hungry. For some reason, the night just does that to people.. and I get a little cranky. Day #1 I talked my husband into playing Super Mario Bros on the Wii which completely kept my mind off food at all and rather on the fact that we couldn't beat World 9 level 1. Yesterday I was so cranky (especially because our Internet wasn't working and I couldn't watch my shows) That's always a big no no for me... that well I knew I had to get out or something because I was so close to heading to the kitchen for just a spoonful of peanut butter! Jeff wouldn't go with me so I headed out on my own and went to see the movie, "Blind Side". A+++++ in my opinion. Such a great movie. I sipped on my lemon drink during the movie but hardly felt any hunger as I was so engrossed in the movie! Cried about a hundred times and then came home. Read a bit and headed to bed with 9 hours to spare completing the full 24 hour cycle.

So today will most likely be followed with the same routine. I only hope I can live through a full 10.5 hours of work tomorrow! At least Jamie will be there to help support me. I feel bad I wasn't at work to help support her. At least her husband is doing it too. That should help at home unlike mine who tries to talk me into eating fruit because its healthy.. Right but I'm not supposed to eat anything!

So here is to losing more weight. I have 67 more days to lose 25lbs. I only hope to get off at least another 13 or so on this cleanse and hopefully that will be a good start. Especially if I follow it with the South Beach diet! Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Mary said...

You can do it! I know you have much more will power than I do. I've never made it longer than 6 days.