Friday, January 15, 2010

Biggest Loser Motivation Day # 33



Goal Weight: 154 lbs
Days Left 65
Lbs Lost: 0.8
Lbs to Go: 24.2
Current Weight: 178.2


I was really disappointed knowing when I stepped on the scale today that I hadn't lost any weight. I mean come on... I haven't' eaten anything in 4 days. What is that about? But I know that tomorrow I will more than likely lose something. I just hope it starts coming off a whole bunch and really quickly. I'm waiting for day 7 to occur when the real weight loss occurs. Today has been okay. I haven't really been too hungry. The day is almost over and I still have 14oz left to drink in my 32oz cup. I am definitely not drinking the acquired amount but I seem to be doing okay.

I had a weak moment at 4pm while I was on lunch and reading Fablehaven #3. The chapter started talking about pancakes and the whole time these characters were talking there were non-stop references to these pancakes and I felt myself not able to think of anything but that.. To top it off... I DON'T even like Pancakes! Then I got mad at the character Kendra because the next morning after exhausting herself from near-death experiences she declined even having breakfast! Stupid girl! Don't you know there are people like me who are starving here! Eat the DAMN food! Okay so I was a little cranky but I have an excuse.


I am so pissed at myself right now. I CHEATED! I can't believe I did this! I had the worse day ever at work and I was so irritated with the last 1 hour of cardmembers that I was on edge. I got home and couldn't handle it. So I opened the pantry door and grabbed a jar of peanut butter. Then I scraped the side so I barely had any on my finger and tasted it! Well it was so good that I said outloud to myself... "oh forget it, give me a spoon!" and thats when I did it.. I took a large teaspoon of peanut butter and savored every minute of it as though it was the most delicious thing on earth which of course at the time it was! And probably still is right now.

So I confided in my husband and he told me I had to blog it or I wasn't being honest with myself to which I replied that I thought if I confided in him I was at least telling someone. But that wasn't good enough so here I am telling the rest of the world that I cheated! Jeni told me I wouldn't make it and I didn't but I am going to continue the next 5 days and stay on it! I mean it was only a spoonful so I will flush it out tomorrow morning and be on my way!
Can I just say that Jamie's last day is today. She has a big event tomorrow so she is going off and it doesn't help to know I'm on it alone. Jeff thinks he can easily go without eating for 10 days! Bah! I've only known 2 men that have ever been able to complete this and one of them was my brother. I love food and I can't wait to complete this thing so I hope no one thinks the worst of me for having a small cheat but I hope that I can still get this weight off!

0 comments: