Monday, January 18, 2010

Biggest Loser Motivation Day #36



Goal Weight: 154 lbs
Days Left: 62
Lbs Lost: 3.0
Lbs to Go: 22
Current Weight: 174.6

My body officially hates me! So this morning you may have noticed that my weight loss went from 4.4 from 36 days ago to 3lbs. What is going on?? Somehow I gained 1.5lbs since yesterday. Never have I heard of anyone gaining on this cleanse. I've done it before. This just doesn't happen. How could this be? Could I ask any more questions about it! Okay so time to fess up. Have I cheated by eating any meals.. no! Today I did eat another spoonful of peanut butter and I must confess that I'm only drinking about 12-14oz of that lemon drink every day. I think I'm tired of it already. I didn't even want to do the salt flush so basically its gotten to the point of I'm just not eating.

We took my Min Pin to the "No more homeless Pets in Utah" up in Orem to have her spayed. Poor thing clung to me when they went to take her away! And when we picked her up it was so sad! I just wanted her to know everything was alright. She has been sleeping upstairs all day and Nala has been acting like a big 'sis' whining and stairing up at the stairs knowing Minnie is up there but she isn't sure what is wrong with her. She keeps trying to get me to go up there with her to check on her. And people say Dogs are just Animals! BAH!!!! That's baloney. They know something is going on. She is so adorable. Both of them are.

Anyway, aside from that little off track thought. When we were driving home from picking Minnie up I looked down and noticed my fingers were swollen. So Jeff and I came to the conclusion that since I haven't been drinking the drink and probably haven't had the water intake I need, I'm retaining water.. which I would think was weird since I flush out a bunch but considering the amount of salt I intake for the flush, its likely that I am since I haven't been in-taking enough fluids!

So maybe my weight gain for this day is nothing. I must tell you that was my downfall today. Not seeing weight come off but rather on made me lose my patience with this drink (not to mention I've been crabby all day from it) and I took a spoon of peanut butter. But today was the end of day #8 and I finished it. So only two left. I have decided not to go hang out at my brother-in-laws. Jeff can go and play video games. I'll just be ignored the whole day anyway. So I am hanging out at home watching Minnie tomorrow. She needs someone looking out for her anyway. This way I am away from the temptation of going to Zupas. So only two days left! So excited!

0 comments: