Monday, January 11, 2010

Biggest Loser Motivation Day #29


Goal Weight: 154 lbs
Days Left: 69
Lbs Lost: +3.6
Lbs to Go: 28.6
Current Weight: 182.6
Well I can't believe I can not find the continuance to get my butt up on a regular basis and work out. My dear sister, Jeni reminded me when I used to get up and work out at 4am on regular basis. Yes I remember those golden years! How I miss them. I'm sure I will get back there. Somehow I also find it easier when you are already thin. Its like you are mentally feeling better so its easier to go than to think lazily.
Well I had it. Yesterday I got on the scale and was so depressed that I was excited although extremely nervous knowing that I was to begin this lemon cleanse this morning. Day #1 of my lemon cleanse hasn't been bad at all to be honest. I did wake up thinking how nice it would be to have a hot turkey bacon and egg breakfast with Jeff. I remember telling him that if I knew Jamie wasn't out there starting it today too that I probably never would. How weak is that? I know!!!
But once I salt flushed (I think you just get more used to the more you do it) I knew I was ready to be on this cleanse. Mostly because after the 4.5 trips I made to the bathroom my stomach already felt less bloated than it has when I wake up in the morning. It was amazing to feel that I already felt lighter. Now this might be a mental thing of mine but either way it felt great!
I made my drink and sipped on it. Then feeling a little sluggish about 1:30 I told myself what better way to not think about eating than to sleep! I remember when I was 15 and wanted to be really thin with no food blotation for the homecoming dance so I forced myself to sleep for about 14 hours refusing to get out of bed until 3 in the afternoon so I wouldn't have time to eat anything before slipping into my dress. ha ha.. so I went up and took a nap until about 5pm. I woke up thinking of food and how nice it would feel to eat something but not really wanting to because I was "hungry" but because I emotionally wanted to eat.
I am sure that as I wake up the next morning and step on the scale I will be lighter than today and will just add to my continued motivation of becoming thinner. Jeff has been a butt all day to me talking about how much he can't wait to eat his delicious meal! :) He thinks he is sooo funny!
Well here is to me and Jamie. Stay strong!

0 comments: