Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bachelorette at Play

Viva Las Highlander! My bachelorette party had to be the best night I've had karaoking ever! My Princess crew was the best! I had everyone that came dress up as though they were a princess. We had crowns, boas, gloves, beads, plastic earrings and rings. By the way, did we mention that it looked like a bird was killed on stage after we were done. All the boas had left feathers everywhere we touched! So the pic above is my sister Denise who inspired Princess night from a previous girls night out with her friends I had the honor of attending once and let me tell you. Nothing is more fun than a Princess night with the girls!

Want to know how I know? Well, look above or below and you can see. Add a microphone and a tiara to a girl and this is what you get... a bar that is all about the ladies!!! Yep, karaoke and the Princess girls singing to "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and the whole bar stopped to watch! Look, my mom is even up there with me!!! GO MOM!

Oh, and the fun wasn't over for the Princess's there. No no! Round two began with "Friends in Low Places".... Oh yeah and did we mention Jeni's little tiff with Denise in the middle of the song... Yeah she began cat fighting with Denise letting everyone know that her boobs were in Jeni's way of dancing and singing.... Um... too funny!

So on to the highlight of the show... yep that would be me, of course! The Queen Bachelorette. Kristi bought me a sash stating "Bachelorette at Play". Loved it! So here I am singing Martina McBride's "My Baby Loves Me." If you listen closely the bar is yelling for me to take it off... so I did... well.. my boa at least. ;)

And the second highlight of the night is my very talented, sister Denise singing Madonna's "Hanky Panky".. this is a must see!

I went out for a round two to let everyone know what would happen if my fiance decided to cheat on me... singing Carrie Underwood's "Before he Cheats" please welcome Candice....

But the night wasn't all about singing... Steve and Jeni hit the dance floor and we had a few strangers come over to say hi to the group and tell me what a lucky guy Jeff was... but I already knew that... :)

Did I mention that we had on fake eyelashes... Yeah, that was a first for me and I loved them. They had gold and silver sparkles on them.. See..

So meet a few highlighted people:

The host of my Princess night. This is Steve who helped me plan this amazing night that the Highlander Bar will never forget!

This is my Fairy Godmother who bopped people on the head all night with her wand. (She really had one)

And of course, the other sister who has no title because she refused to be embarrassed wearing Princess garb but couldn't get enough of it once we all got there.

e

So meet the rest of my Princess's... Aren't they lovely?!?!?! Oh yes, I forgot.. the Princess and one Goddess...

2 comments:

The Eds said...

That night was such a blast. Thank goodness I still remembered it the next day!-j/k And never forget that I know that song "stupified"!!!

Anonymous said...

that was one of the best nights of my life...well, lately. thanks for inviting us.