Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Partying like Rockstars.... or NOT!













So after inviting myself through a third party (Sorry Chris) to this Rockband Party I show up to find out how to party like a rockstar!! Now in the end you may see some of these photos and think that we look more like robotic drones than rockers but let me assure you we did have fun and party all night long... well if you count a day or night as ending at 9pm. Yeah so we're grandma rockstars. Whatever... So here we are... I think I even look pissed off.. but I assure you I'm smiling in my head.
Yeah so anyway this happy bunch continued to have fun being rockstars. see for yourself. I'm rocking out with guitar, Charise on drums, and Steve our leading man with the vocals! Shhh, don't let anyone convince you that I didn't know what I was doing. They might say that I forgot to strum while playing the guitar but seriously... who forgets to strum? ;)


So now that you've seen our insane little band, check out us rockers having fun and getting some grub! Does Steve always make faces in pictures, I guess so!
So I think the girls rocked out the best!! Or maybe I'm just biased towards my own gender species! Well Charise sure kicks butt on the drums.. I'm not sure who was better Patrick or her?!?!?! Maybe we should vote on it?













Well this band doesn't seem so bad.. The boys certainly look relaxed. Who's the hot chick singing?... oh she looks like she knows what she's doing but well the crowd kicked her off stage... Um.. Yeah... She didn't even know the Bon Jovi song!!! Yeah, who put her up to singing?!?!?!?!












1 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

That looks like so much fun! Its fun to see pics of all my basic research friends!
PS YOUR 7TH FREAKIN MARATHON??!! ARE YOU NUTS!!!!!