Thursday, July 24, 2008

Babysitting Fun!

My sister left me in charge of babysitting my niece, Natalie for 4 days while they went on their 4 year anniversary weekend on July 9th. Could it have been more fun to stay with my 1 year old niece?? I doubt it and have the videos to prove it!


So Nattie (Natalie) loves bath time. And loves even more when fish come at her to eat her. Watch this?

So next I pull Nattie out of the bath and she sees herself in the mirror and starts making faces at herself. Then I open my mouth and she tries to copy me!

Isn't she so darn cute!!! Meal time has to be her next favorite time! I think she loves food as much as her Aunt Candice?? Look at this face.. Yep, just like me! So she sees my sad face and decides she is okay sharing her food with others. She begins telling me how wonderful things taste, my mouth starts salivating and then next thing I know she is feeding me!!! check this out!

It didn't stop there though, nope. She took one look at the drool hanging about 5 inches from Nala's mouth and thought she needed to be fed too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is mary. congrats on the wedding! very exciting. jeni said you had a blog & its cute. i love the videos of natalie. see you.