Sunday, August 24, 2008

Engagement Photos

So these happen to be my favorite engagement photos out of the ones we took. Shutterbugz is amazing. I love them!!! Totally worth everything and the owner, Steve is an exceptional guy! Can I say that this one is my favorite of us?!


So then there is this one which is more of a traditional pose but I like it.

I like the pillars in the background on this one and who doesn't love the kissing thing..
Come on!


Jeff has to look exceptionally hot in this photo!

And well of course I have to add in another of us kissing....

This is the one we decided to use for the wedding invitations because its well AWESOME!

I love the angle on this one. Man, our photographer was great!

I think this one was our photographer's favorite because he placed it on the cd cover.

Isn't the blur on this one great! oh and some more kissing of course...


6 comments:

The Pack Family said...

Awwwwwwwww Those are just stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

And how are you getting married before me again!???!

Love the pictures. I want mine to be taken right now!

Unknown said...

Loved your pictures!! It would be hard to pick just one to use. You sound so happy and I am glad you are having such a good time and having all these wonderful experiences.
Ann

Unknown said...

PS...you've been tagged.

Ammon and Tasha said...

SOOOOOO cute! I think my favorite one was the blurring one with you kissing and him holding the ring! I have never seen a pic like that before! LOVE IT!!

Mary said...

Those are all so cute! I like the oe you chose the best. It looks like your having alot of fun in Texas.