Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A second Family



I just found these 4 girls on Facebook a few days ago! I used to babysit them for like 5 years! Its crazy to see them all grown up and in their teens but I've missed them bunches!

Leah who was the youngest remembers that I used to kiss the ceiling of my car whenever I accidentally ran yellow lights and would blow a kiss if it was a red one. I can't believe I've been doing that since I was 16 because Jeff makes fun of me in the car everytime I do. But hey, I haven't been in a car accident yet!! and parked cars don't count okay!! :) We're leaving them out of it!

We had the best of times as you can tell in these pics! I talk about them still all the time and am so glad I get to catch up on their lives! Jeni thinks its wierd I contacted them after all these years but hey, they were a huge part of my teenage years and were like my little sisters... my second family! I miss them tons! Can't wait to take a trip to Phoenix and see them.. Lets just see if this morning sickness that lasts all day and makes me feel like I'm going to die will end soon!

Ahh the joys of technology linking people together. Life is good!

0 comments: