Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Don't take your hand off the cart"

My husband loves going to the store with me. He says I get sidetracked too easily. Today we went to Walmart to pick up a few items to change the oil in our cars and we walked by the baby isle and I kept stopping looking at all the cute clothes. Jeff had to come and grab my hand... This is the funny part. So he took my hand and put it on the cart and told me not to remove my hand from the cart. He kept his hand on top of mine. It was so funny. But when he was looking for things he forgot and I got away. Next thing I knew I was looking at something saying we should go shopping for Natalie's birthday in the next month. Thats when he said, "I thought I told you not to remove your hand from the cart." We walked by some lady when he said that and she started laughing. I thought it was hilarious! Sometimes, my husband is just so darn cute!

0 comments: