Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fluids never cease to find to an Exit`



So I'm 11 weeks pregnant now as of yesterday and heard the heartbeat this last week which was so cool. Really it was because I have been feeling so sick for the last 5 weeks that I actually forgot I was pregnant. I mean I knew I was sick from pregnancy but after 5 weeks of feeling like poo poo I basically just felt like this was going to be my life forever and I would never again know what it was like to have an appetite. (side note: I still feel like I will never again like the taste of food or find it appetizing and that I will forever feel nauseated). I am told that nature will make me forget this. I say, "Not likely"!

My story begins this last Friday (2 days ago) when I woke up and went to work feeling okay and I thought well I don't want to eat anything but at least I'm not nauseated! Whoo hoo! Yeah, that was oh so false!!! So I decided that I was tired from work and I would cook a oh not so healthy pizza but it sounded okay at the moment so I ate it. Not 40 minutes later I was really sick. I knew I was going to throw up so I got up and went to the kitchen sick. (this is much easier than cleaning a bowl). I leaned over and waited 20 seconds or so for the fireworks to begin.. and it did! Boy tossing pizza is not pleasant. I threw up so hard that in between convulsions, I thought, "did I just pee myself" It felt a little warm and wet. So when I was done, I took my garments off and sure enough I had slightly peed my pants. Oh wow!

So I changed and took a nap. I'm always really tired after I throw up. I woke up and felt sick because of course my stomach was now empty. So I made myself a pasta salad with kidney beans. Could always use the fiber, right? I ate it completely content but oh no, another 30 minutes went by and I knew I was going to throw up again so I headed back into the kitchen and threw up. This was even more unpleasant. Again, I was throwing up really hard!! And this time there was no question, I felt myself pee my pants with each convulsion. Yep, all the way down my leg and straight onto the floor! I had to kick the dogs out of the way in between convulsions so that they would stop trying to lick it up. Sickos!

What a fun pregnancy story! I know oh so gross huh! I love you my little unborn child but please stop hating and torturing me so!!!

0 comments: