Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Beginnings and Endings

With the New Year right around the corner, Jeff and I are wrapping up our year. We have had some new beginnings come into the family. Jeff's brother Jon and his wife Liz have a new addition to their family. Look at our new nephew... Carson Bradley Hawkins!


Jeff ended his first step to becoming a Registered Nurse as he graduated on Friday with his LVN (Licensed Vocational Nursing) Certification. So he will start in January with a few prerequisites to begin the RN program next summer. I am so very PROUD of him!!!


We celebrated by going to dinner and then a movie afterwards. Not the most partacious (I made that a word... think partying and then end with acious) Okay, so I'm not cool! Anyway we're married so we're aloud to do boring things and enjoy them.


I got him a money clip for his graduation gift. I had his initials engraved on the front and I had the nursing symbol engraved on the back.

We also added a new rule to the house and my very appreciative puppy is oh so happy about it. Nala is back on the couch! Not on the bed but she is free to snuggle with her mom and dad on the couch... ahh.. look we were sleeping together! Plus, she keeps me warm when its cold. Doesn't she look so happy???


1 comments:

The Eds said...

Congrats to Jeff...but Nala is still to big to be allowed on couches. Sorry but she is- and the hair of course.