Thursday, December 25, 2008

A First Christmas full of traditions!

Christmas Eve was spent mostly in the kitchen making tons of delicious and delectable items for us to eat the next day. We made a Cheese ball, Spinach Dip, Snowman Cookies, and a Gingerbread House (but out of graham crackers). So Jeff thought it would be better to mix the cheese ball with his hands as opposed to a spoon. Yeah that's sour cream he is mixing... leave it to a man to do this...
And well... this is about how I feel about him doing that....
Look, a finished product full of fingerprints.
And some spinach dip....
These are our snowman cookies about to be baked. Mmm.. Scrumptious!
So we baked them and then immediately started to put on their hats... well um.. the Reese's peanut butter cups... they uh... melted and it looks like the brains came leaking out of their heads. Whoops. Better luck on the next batch.Next we spent a couple hours making a graham cracker Mansion. Seriously, its huge! We even made a balcony, chimney, and the driveway even has tire track markings... Hee hee...As you can see, all this cooking made my poor Nala's noise sensitive and if you look closely you can see the drool coming from her mouth... Can you see it? Look, our finished product!!So now its Christmas morning and I woke up, came out into the living room and this is what I found so I hollered out to Jeff and asked if he began eating the house since only one half of the house had been nibbled on. He replied no and this was what my little Nala did. She only nibbled one side... that's humorous... and its not demolished but just picked on.. You would think a dog wouldn't be that careful. So here is our tree Christmas morning. Trust there looks to be more than there is... I do that you know.. I place one object in a large box and that way there is more to open.... Hee hee... that's how us poor people do it. Jeff got me a pearl set.. necklace, bracelet, and earrings... (no, they aren't real).. but I love them!So Jeff keeps telling me to become better at math I need to play dominoes.. what??? And he mentioned once this game of dominoes called ChickenFoot so I bought it for him. Jeni gave me this shirt for Christmas. It looked awesome with my skinny jeans and the pearls Jeff gave me. what do you think? Oh yes, these are our finished snowman cookies. Hats, scarves, eyes, buttons and all. Aren't they cute?
Ah, the family on Christmas day...

1 comments:

The Pack Family said...

Ummmmmmmm WOW! You have an anonymous stalker... Okay... Assuming his second wife is still alive... then you have nothing to worry about -grin- It just means he likes blondes... Its kinda sad really... I can picture some lonely miserable person, sitting at a computer, so filled with bitterness and rage, that they are just trying to share it with you... make sure that they are vindicated in their hatred... Sigh... Dont get mad at them.. you should feel bad for them.