Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kerry's Tag--MY CHILDHOOD WAS STINKIN' AWESOME!

Kerry- Let's face it I tried this but got bored. But I thought you would enjoy this even more.. I love my barbie life! Oh to go back and be a child.. what am I saying... I'd play right now if I had all my stuff. So Kerry, these pictures are just for you:


This is the strawberry shortcake house that Jeni and I loved to play with and a bonus. I got into town the other day and my mom had out a tin of all the old strawberry short cake dolls and I went nuts begging her to let me have them! I wanted to play right then and there!!!






So this is the barbie post office I bought off E-Bay a few years ago. This is the actual one Jeni and I used to play with. And you know.. if Barbie can't write her long lost love.. whats she going to do. I mean how would she ever meet Ken in this day and age... Pen Pals.. Hello!!

Lets not even forget that Barbie has to go camping sometime. Okay well Jeni's barbie was always rich enough to live in the Barbie homes and mine was the trailer trash barbie living in the motor home...


And remember when we reminisced about our Barbie's babies running away from home.... Well Jeni's used the wagon and mine used the bike... I had blonde babies, Jeni brunette... how perfect... but don't forget that we used yarn to tie other things with wheels because they had to have something to pull the suitcases and things... Babies can't live without their toys..!


So thanks for the reminding me how wonderful my childhood was!!! I am now going back to Ebay to buy all of these images and hopefully Jeni and I can have a reunion for ourselves! Would you like to join? Don't lie.. I know you want to come play too!

2 comments:

The Eds said...

Seriouly I love these memories....they were the best since toys were really cool back then and we had major imaginations.

The Pack Family said...

Are you proud of me?? I came to your reception!! You looked beautiful!! Congratulations!!! Im going to post video of you doing the macarena in your wedding dress today on my blog LOL!