Friday, November 21, 2008

Barbie Transformation #1

Well ladies here it is... my first transformation into a Barbie doll....So what do you think? I am so in love with the shades and hat. hee hee....


Vanity is such a fun place to work and I love buying all the cheap stuff with my discounts... although we don't have any money so I'm not allowed to spend any more. Jeff jokes about how we don't even own the gas in our cars... ha ha...

We went to see Twilight at the midnight showing. Too many teenagers in the theater for my taste. But if you haven't seen Twilight and have read the book I recommend not seeing it. They kept mostly true to the book which was great but the director was horrible. She didn't do well at capturing the passionate love the two share. It seemed choppy and as though they were trying to hard with Edwards mood swings in the beginning. I was not pleased with it. But it is what it is. Let me know what you guys think.

2 comments:

The Pack Family said...

Ummmmmm maybe i am just desperate for some kind of something... but... I LOVED THE MOVIE... and i completely and totally... want to eat edward... okay nibble... lick??? no... DEVOUR LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sad you didn't like it. Alex & I loved it! I want to go see it again. There was a lot more detail in the book, true...but I think they did the best they could with not making the movie 4 hours long. Books are always better though.