Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oquirrah Temple Open House

Jeff's brother Paul came home from his Guadalajara mission on Monday, June 6th. We all met him at the airport and it was good to meet another brother of Jeff's. Now I only have one more to meet. Its so weird to say that when we have been married for 9 months now. Michael reminded me that we have to make it beyond 10 months to make Jeff's book of world records. Ha ha.. I love you honey... It was nice to stay and get to know everyone better. A few of the pics didn't turn out well but here we all are.
Here are just the siblings....

Here is Michael's family... Katie and Gavin.

And here are Jeff and I. (not one of our better pics)...

And here are Jeff's parents.

The boys.... (3 generations)...

The new temple... Its beautiful and having been in a temple for the first time was amazing to me. I am so excited to finally take out my endowments and take that next step to being sealed to Jeff for Time and all Eternity. I just can't wait!!!

An Eternal Family. What a blessing the Lord has given us!


0 comments: