Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Chucky Cheese Date!

Jeff and I enjoy being "kids" together and having lots of fun so what better place to go than Chucky Cheese's. So I'm willing to admit that I had a ton of fun there as I'm certain Jeff did too. Below we have provided our proof.

The day started out as a normal gym routine together for 2 hours. Then we were out to rent a movie. I wanted to start my scrapbooking that I've been in need of catching up on and so we left with "the House Bunny" and the third "Mummy." I'm sure you can guess who picked which movie. Yep, I picked Mummy... :) okay just kidding.

Then we were driving home and were starving after some serious gym time. We thought we might grab a pizza on our way home until we both spotted Chucky Cheese's and we of course stopped! On our way in we grabbed a pizza and 51 tokens!! 51 only because the machine spit out one too many but we weren't going to say anything. So we sat down and headed over to Studio C where Chucky was on stage. Jeff was dying to be on camera!

Not sure if he'll receive a job on tv now but it was funny. Good thing we were like the only ones in there with the exception of a few other toddlers running around. Waiting for the pizza to come, we grabbed our tokens and headed for the game room. I instantly spotted a carousel and ran over. It was so tiny only 3 horses fit on it. With all my jumping up and down, another lady's daughter was about to climb on. She of course, let me put in my token and the two of us were off.. well it only moved about 0.1245 miles an hour but either way we were off to our destination of a perfect 360 degree circle.

Well now I was dizzy so it was time to head out to the next destination of fun. So what did we do? A virtual roller coaster ride, of course. You just layed down and the screen moved and well the seat jiggled and vibrated until you were sick... Um... okay, but we laughed the whole time. Then it was time to make some moolah in Chucky Cheese tickets!! Perfect game to play.. Skee Ball.

That didn't make us enough so we walked around playing games and if that didn't get us enough then we looked around after the little kids who just happened to leave the tickets in the machines. What a way to make some moolah! We're gonna be rich now! :)



And of course Jeff had to play some kind of gun video game... All that blood and gun stuff is eerie. So we have 207 tickets of which we are saving up to see what we can buy on our next date of awesome funness! Keep you posted....


5 comments:

The Eds said...

It's time you change your blog or make it private. These people (with obviously not enough to do) are not going to stop posting comments. I cannot believe that they continue to write these messages. Why are they looking at your blog when they don't even like Jeff. It's bizarre. I would never look at my ex's or people I'm not friends with blogs.

Abbie said...

amen to that comment! There are clearly way too many pathetic people with WAY too much time on their hands. You guys look happy and like your enjoying married life. Good for you :) Tell Jeff his cuz says hi

Ammon and Tasha said...

I am glad that you changed your blog address! Seems like there are a few bitter people out there with nothing else to do with their lives!

Lil Gals Accessories said...

This makes me laugh. Mike has been talking about how he wants to go to Chucky Cheese for the past two or three months, and how that's where he's taking Gavin for his first birthday party. I've never even been to Chucky Cheese. Well, maybe it's a Hawkins boys thing.... one things for certain though... Jeff and Mike are definitely brothers..lol :).

Neiko said...

I don't know your email - so I am posting the recipe here! Hope you find it! We hope everything is going well for you - I am jealous that you don't have snow right now.

Café Rio Dressing
1 buttermilk ranch dressing packet (make as per recipe)
2 tomatillos (tomato like vegetable with a husk around them)
½ bunch of cilantro
1 clove garlic
Juice of 1 lime
1 jalapeño (Use the seeds too if you like it spicy. You could substitute a few drops of green tobasco for the jalapeno.)

Use a food processor to blend all the ingredients well. Refrigerate.